Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hm-m, I didn't write at all for these past many months and did another whole term in my WGU adventure. Passed those classes and am now on Marketing. Passed my objective exam in Marketing and am now working on the Performance portion where I am supposed to write a marketing plan for a small appliance. I've decided to do it on a table lamp for a night stand that has an alarm clock in the base. I did a search for them and lo and behold, there are already some out there. I was talking with my dad about it last night and he suggested I "add" a feature where you can set a time for the light to go off. That way if you fall asleep while reading or watching TV, the lamp will turn itself off. I like it! Fortunately, since this is all on paper, I can have the lamp do whatever I want. I've already thought about having a little "pocket" type area on the lamp where you can plug in your cell phone to recharge. You would be able to open the base and plug in your charger and then thread the cord out a hole into the pocket for your phone. The lamp would also have a plug outlet for the occasional items you need to plug in.

No comments:

Post a Comment